For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20 NIV
A small group is a gathering of people (typically less than 20), who meet for study and prayer, while also forming relationships within the larger church body. Small Groups are best thought of as a springboard to create discipleship opportunities.
- Cornerstone (co-ed) meets at 8:30 am/Rm 209 (upstairs); taken a break for summer
- “Outnumbered” Monday Morning Bible Study (co-ed) meets at 10:30 am/Community Room (downstairs)
- Traveling Tuesdays Group meets at 7pm/Community Room (downstairs)
- Men’s Bible Study meets at 8am/Music Room
- Women’s Bible Study meets at 9:30am am/Sanctuary; taken a break for summer
- Evening Men’s Bible Study meets VIRTUALLY at 7PM
Meetings on hold until further notice
- Young Parents Group (geared towards parents of elementary aged children)
- Discovery Group
- Son Seekers