For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20 NIV
A small group is a gathering of people (typically less than 20), who meet for study and prayer, but more importantly to form relationships within the larger church body. Small Groups are best thought of as a springboard to create discipleship opportunities.
- Cornerstone (co-ed) meets at 8:30 am/Rm 209 (upstairs)
- “Outnumbered” Monday Morning Bible Study (co-ed) meets at 9:30 am/Community Room (downstairs)
- Intercessory Prayer Group meets at 10:15 am/Sanctuary (downstairs)
- Traveling Tuesdays Group meets at 7pm/Community Room (downstairs)
- Men’s Bible Study meets VIRTUALLY at 8am
- Women’s Bible Study meets at 9:30am am/Sanctuary
- Saturday Morning Bible Study (co-ed) meets at11:00 am/Rm 209 (upstairs)
Meetings on hold until further notice
- Early Questors Group
- Young Parents Group (geared towards parents of elementary aged children)
- Discovery Group
- Son Seekers