As part of Methodists United in Prayer, Ponte Vedra United Methodist Church supports our sister church in La Sierra, Cuba. Methodists United in Prayer is an agreement between the Methodist Churches in Cuba and in Florida to implement ministries that strengthen local churches through shared resources.
how is pvumc involved
Our Small Group at Ponte Vedra United Methodist Church strives to have our members visit La Sierra at least twice a year to:
- Further our relationship with La Sierra
- Assess their needs first hand and assist where possible
- Gather in His name and praise God
Members who have made the trip to Cuba report it to be a life-changing experience.
- To pray for one another
- To engage in the interchange of people
- To respond to the priorities of the Cuban church
- To build relationships
- To support one another
- To enable training
- To share mutually
If you would like more information on mission opportunities with our sister church in Cuba and how you can help, please contact [email protected]